In This Section
- Fitzpatricks launch new website, blog and phone apps
- Wagga Direct
- Eric Bailey
- RSL merger
- Commins Hendriks
- Wagga Life Issue 2
- Wagga Direct Launched!
- Wagga Life Issue 1
- Wagga Business B2B Magazine
- Fitzpatricks Real Estate
- Featured Businesses
- the red Pomegranate
- NSW Business Chamber
- Wagga Wagga Business Chamber
- Meet the Candidates- Federal Election 2010
- Business Breakfast
- Christmas 2009
- Have you voted yet?
- Coming together to provide a stronger voice for businesses in NSW.
- IN PHOTO'S: Golden Crow Awards 2009
- Post-budget breakfast, 14th May
- Members Social Evening at Rundles Auctions
- Chamber Members Night at Rundles Auctions
- Meet the Chambers New Business Manager
- Selection and appointment of Board of Directors
- Special General Meeting, Tuesday 28th April
- New Business Manager appointed
- Telstra Business Breakfast, Tuesday 24th March
- Chamber of Commerce Business Directory 2009
- Chamber seeking new Business Manager
- Wagga Wagga Chamber of Commerce and Industry heads in new direction.
- Making E-Business work for you
- New Direction for Chamber in 2009
- Chamber 2008 Christmas Party
- A Big Thank You to the 2008 OBA Sponsors
- Waga RSL Club wins 2 OBA awards
- Quinty Cake & Bakehouse wins Excellence in Business Development Award
- Employee of the year Leigh Maloney
- GHD wins prestigious Golden Crow Most Outstanding Business Award
- WDF Professional bags Customer Service award
- Flip Screen Australia awarded for Excellence in Product and Service
- Sumo Salad receives Excellence in Presentation and Marketing Award
- Flynn Sprake wins Employer of Choice Award
- Roseleigh Manor awarded for Excellence in Customer Service
- LJ Hooker wins Staff Development Award
- Kotzur Kanvas awarded for Excellence in Product and Service
- OBA 08 Presentation Evening
- 2008 OBA Gala Presentation Night
- OBA 2008
- 2008 Outstanding Business Awards Gala Dinner
- Chamber Members Social Evening at GHD
- Chamber of Commerce Business Directory 2008 Edition
- WWCC Function at WDF
- 2008 OBA Launch
- Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Business Awards
- Chamber of Commerce AGM
- Wagga Chamber 2008 Board Elections
- ASCET Riverina Wins Excellence in Business Development Award
- Women in Business
- Conference and Events Facilities
WDF Professional bags Customer Service award
30 October 2008
WDF Professional are Proud Winners of:
2008 Customer Service award
2006 Staff Development award
And a Finalist in the 2008 Staff Development award category
The partners and staff of WDF Professional are thrilled to have been awarded the Golden Crow for Customer Service and to have been a finalist for the Staff Development Award.
Our firm’s two biggest assets are our clients and our team. It is gratifying that the Client Care and Staff Development programs that we have in place have been recognised by the community.
We would like to thank the Chamber for their hard work in organising this event, which was most enjoyable.
Moving forward, this recognition of our efforts has confirmed that our programs are successful and we will continue to expand the levels of support we offer to both clients and our team members.
We would also like to congratulate all other winners and finalists.
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.