In This Section
- Fitzpatricks launch new website, blog and phone apps
- Wagga Direct
- Eric Bailey
- RSL merger
- Commins Hendriks
- Wagga Life Issue 2
- Wagga Direct Launched!
- Wagga Life Issue 1
- Wagga Business B2B Magazine
- Fitzpatricks Real Estate
- Featured Businesses
- the red Pomegranate
- NSW Business Chamber
- Wagga Wagga Business Chamber
- Meet the Candidates- Federal Election 2010
- Business Breakfast
- Christmas 2009
- Have you voted yet?
- Coming together to provide a stronger voice for businesses in NSW.
- IN PHOTO'S: Golden Crow Awards 2009
- Post-budget breakfast, 14th May
- Members Social Evening at Rundles Auctions
- Chamber Members Night at Rundles Auctions
- Meet the Chambers New Business Manager
- Selection and appointment of Board of Directors
- Special General Meeting, Tuesday 28th April
- New Business Manager appointed
- Telstra Business Breakfast, Tuesday 24th March
- Chamber of Commerce Business Directory 2009
- Chamber seeking new Business Manager
- Wagga Wagga Chamber of Commerce and Industry heads in new direction.
- Making E-Business work for you
- New Direction for Chamber in 2009
- Chamber 2008 Christmas Party
- A Big Thank You to the 2008 OBA Sponsors
- Waga RSL Club wins 2 OBA awards
- Quinty Cake & Bakehouse wins Excellence in Business Development Award
- Employee of the year Leigh Maloney
- GHD wins prestigious Golden Crow Most Outstanding Business Award
- WDF Professional bags Customer Service award
- Flip Screen Australia awarded for Excellence in Product and Service
- Sumo Salad receives Excellence in Presentation and Marketing Award
- Flynn Sprake wins Employer of Choice Award
- Roseleigh Manor awarded for Excellence in Customer Service
- LJ Hooker wins Staff Development Award
- Kotzur Kanvas awarded for Excellence in Product and Service
- OBA 08 Presentation Evening
- 2008 OBA Gala Presentation Night
- OBA 2008
- 2008 Outstanding Business Awards Gala Dinner
- Chamber Members Social Evening at GHD
- Chamber of Commerce Business Directory 2008 Edition
- WWCC Function at WDF
- 2008 OBA Launch
- Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Business Awards
- Chamber of Commerce AGM
- Wagga Chamber 2008 Board Elections
- ASCET Riverina Wins Excellence in Business Development Award
- Women in Business
- Conference and Events Facilities
Making E-Business work for you
4th February, 2009
Making E-Business work for you
A full day workshop by Austrade’s e-business specialist
When: Wednesday 18th February, 2009
Where: Wagga Wagga City Council Chambers, cnr Baylis & Morrow Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Commences: 10.00am, ends 5.00pm
Following positive feedback received from the 2007 event the NSW Department of State & Regional Development invite you to attend a full day workshop presented by Austrade’s e-business specialist, David Turner.
The event will provide information, knowledge and tips to gain a better understanding of e-business tools and assist you to develop an integrated online export strategy for your business. Each participant will receive a full set of course notes.
- ‘Why do business online?’
Learn how to develop a foundation upon which to build a strategic plan to reach a global market.
- ‘Principles of website design’
See what elements are employed on successful websites and how these are used to drive business objectives turning web browsers into web customers.
- ‘The Basics of Search Engine Optimisation’
Learn the basics of how search engines index your website and how to layout content on your site to ensure a listing.
- ‘How to market your business online’
Marketing your website to a relevant audience is equally as important as building a site and is often overlooked. Learn different methodologies and strategies employed to reach a targeted audience.
- ‘Selling online’
Learn about taking payments online the issues you need to look out for and how to select a shopping cart software package.
- ‘Website Walk-throughs’
Participate in an interactive feedback session including participant website reviews and evaluations. Receive practical advice about what is being done correctly and what can be improved upon.
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.