In This Section
- Kapooka Open Day
- Kapooka Spring Ball
- Last Night at the Proms
- Crime Watch
- An Eventful City
- Steve Bowen
- Kapooka Open Day, Saturday 16th October
- What's On in September?
- Junees Weekend of Song 2010
- What's on in August?
- Whats On In July
- Climate Change...Its Natural!
- Australian Refugee Film Festival
- The Riverina Music Trivia Championships
- Hot Night with the Cool Greens
- Mater Dei Catholic College - Presents Grease
- What On In June
- Wagga Gold Cup Festival
- Hot Laps Winner
- Wagga Gold Cup
- Myriad Martial Arts Festival 2010
- Whats On In May
- Whats On In April
- RCC Employment &Training
- Wagga Wagga Takes Two
- Raise a Glass appeal
- Tommy Memphis at The Commercial Club
- LOUD 2010: A youth event
- Sound Generation Music Festival 2010
- Lake to Lagoon Fun Run, 12th September
- What's On in March?
- Clean Up Australia Day Sunday 7 March
- 'One Lap, No Excuses'
- Wagga Wagga 2010 Food and Wine Festival
- Car Wash Fundraiser
- Northcott Literary Luncheon with Katherine Howell
- Crafting Designs on Wealth- An exhibition by Rohan Nicol
- FREE Community Concert- Twilight by the Lagoon
- What's On in February?
- Invictus, Cargill Movie Premiere - Cancer Council Fundraiser
- Wagga Wagga Country Energy Pro-Am 2010, March 9 and 10
- What's On in January?
- Australia Day celebrations draw near
- Santa is coming to the Victorian Bush
- The Divine Miss Bette Cabaret
- PCYC Fight Night, Saturday 14th November
- Wagga Waggas Musical of the Year. Lots of Laughs and a Fantastic Cast
- RAAF Base Wagga Open Day, Sunday 18th October
- Spirirt of the Land, Lockhart Festival
- Great Minds Think Differently, Tournament of Minds
- Take a few extra steps this Friday- Annual Walk to Work Day
- July 2009 Events
- Kapooka Open Day and Musical Performance
- Liz Byrski coming soon- 20th September
- Cabaret Wollundry is Back
- ICAA Regional Group- New Members Dinner
- 2009 Wagga Wagga Jazz & Blues Festival
- Improvised Jam Session, October 1
- REINSW Riverina Division Novice Auctioneers Competition
- The Last Five Years at the Riverina Playhouse
- The 5th Annual Eddie Graham Dinner
- National Careers and Employment Expo, 24th September
- Solid Gold: Hits of the 70s and 80s is coming to the Country Comfort
- The Kapooka Kids Symphony
- 17th annual rural Women's Gathering- Junee
- Turn Back the Hands of Time
- Chorus Oz in Wagga
- June 2009 Events
- WorkCover NSW Safe Work Awards
- COMPACT Maths Factory Challenge
- Young, Black and Deadly comes to Wagga
- Wizard & Oz Play Classics at the Riverine Club
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Peter Fitzsimons Literary Dinner, 19th June
- The HIA Housing Awards, 18 September 09
- Kildare Presents Bye Bye Birdie
- May 2009 Events
- April 2009 Events
- Help us re-engage our youth!
- Re:Generate Youth Festival
- Youth Month kicks off Friday 3rd April
- Wagga Wagga Takes Two- A Singing Success!
- Dusty Days Video Coverage 2009
- Dusty Days 2009!
- March 2009 Events
- International Millinery Forum 2009
- Regular Events
- Annual Events
- Charity Events
- Wagga RSL Club
- Civic Theatre
- The Riverina Conservatorium of Music
- Museum of the Riverina
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
- The Capital Entertainment Centre
- Roseleigh Manor
WorkCover NSW Safe Work Awards
WorkCover NSW Safe Work Awards
**ENTRIES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY 5PM JUNE 5 2009**
The WorkCover NSW SafeWork Awards are in their sixth year and are designed to promote and recognise high standards of occupational health and safety in workplaces around New South Wales.
While a healthy and safe workplace is a legal requirement for all NSW workplaces, these awards seek to recognise those organisations and individuals who go the extra mile and lead the way towards safer workplaces.
In addition, the awards create an opportunity to share innovations and improvements with others - an important way we can help improve health and safety in all NSW workplaces.
If you have come up with an innovative initiative that reduces workplace injuries or illness - or if you've developed a program or driven an activity aimed at improving occupational health and safety - let everyone know!
In 2008, 121 entries were received from across a wide range of industries. Although quite different, all the entries had one thing in common: the aim of reducing risk and harm to workers in their workplaces.
For 2009, there have been some exciting new changes made to the award categories, including reducing the number of categories to four this year (visit categories to view changes). Some of these categories are open to all NSW registered businesses, organisations and individuals.
While others specifically recognise innovation in small business and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the improvement of health and safety in their workplaces.
For the small business category, remember the solution to a safety issue doesn't have to be large or expensive, but rather has made a significant difference to the safety in your workplace
o Entries Open 23 March 2009
o Entries Close 25 May 2009 (Extended Until 5pm June 5)
o Awards Ceremony Wednesday 28 October 2009
o Venue Rosehill Garden's Grand Pavilion, Rosehill
Call For Entries is currently underway and will close on 25 May 2009 (Extended until 5pm June 5 2009).
After this date a SafeWork Award judging panel will assess entries and all applicants will be advised in writing of their progress.
More info: http://www.safeworkawards.com.au/
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.