In This Section
- Ratepayers Online Wagga Wagga
- People Places & Events
- Wagga Local Milliners Hat Shop
- NSW Health Chief Visits Riverina
- The Community Development Support Expenditure Scheme (CDSE) 2009
- Featured artists - Vicki and Tahlia Keogh
- Plan-it Youth mentoring- calling potential volunteers
- Seniors Week from March 15-22
- Qantas Swim Clinic with Kieren Perkins - Wagga, 21 February 2009
- Where is the cheapest booze in Wagga? Find out
- Women In Business Christmas Party
- 2008 GTES Employee of the Year
- Kay Hull congratulates Ian Ferguson for prestigeous Golfing award
- GTES Employee of Year 2008
- REMAX First Home Buyers Info Night
- COMPACT Parent Career Forum
- Slush Puppies - an Alaskan dog sledding adventure
- Featured Indie Film Maker - Skins Turner
- Wagga Mutual Support has Cancer Council Tickled Pink
- Local entrepreneurs win Regional Young BizStar award
- Carolyn Flynn - Psychic and Clairvoyant
- Trinity Class of 1978 Reunion
- HIA Awards
- Wagga Mutual CSA Presentation Night
- Quest Franchise of the year for second time
- COMPACT Regional Careers Expo
- From the hair to the heart
- Wagga Mutual Community Champion
- 2008 Riverina Regional Recorder Ensemble
- Country Energy Regional Focus Trackside
- ANZAC Day 2008
- Superannuation Strategy FREE SEMINAR
- Riverina Party Hire Finalist in National Hire Industry Awards
- Local businessman to participate in Kokoda Trek
- New GM impressed with city
- Appointment of new General Manager
- Drugs and Our Youth - Get the facts
- Where Wagga is headed in the next 10 years
- Community Strategic Plan 2008 - 2018
- Sewer 2010 Project
- Council Planning & Development
- Wagga Safe Symposium: Be Counted, Be Heard
- Plan-it Youth in Wagga
- Riverina Business Clinic
- Fuel Hearing in Wagga
- Road Trip! By Ed Watkins
- Australian National Flag Day
- Organisations, Clubs and Societies
- Miss Wagga Wagga Quest
- Wagga Wagga City Council
- Riverina Regional Library
- Charles Sturt University
- TAFE NSW Riverina Institute
Project Information Evening called for City’s largest contract
Wagga Wagga City Council officially handed over the operational function of the Narrung and Kooringal Sewage Treatment Works to Tenix Alliance this week as work gets underway on the Sewer 2010 project.
Tenix Alliance is one of Australia leading providers in design, construction, maintenance, operation and asset management to the water, electricity and gas markets nationally and has formed an alliance with the Wagga Wagga City Council to design, construct and manage the operations of Wagga’s treatment plants from January 2008.
This $40 Million project will continue into mid 2009 for the construction of the two main Wagga Wagga treatment plants which will employ extensive local resources and plant.
As such, Tenix Alliance would like to invite all interested sub-contractors, suppliers, and service providers to a ‘Project Information Evening’ to be held at the Wagga Wagga City Council meeting room on Thursday the 7th February 2008 at 6.00 p.m. located on the corner of Baylis & Morrow Street Wagga Wagga.
This project briefing is aimed at providing contractors and suppliers details on the project and the opportunities that may arise for your business. The Tenix Project Team shall be on hand to provide you further details on the types of services that will be required over the construction phase of the project. Individual appointments and ‘expressions of interest’ would be welcomed at that time.
According to the media release sent by Tenix, Sewer 2010 Project Manager James Horley said that the Company is looking forward to meeting the City’s sub-contractors, suppliers and service providers and working with them throughout the Sewer 2010 project as well as other Tenix Projects.
The ‘Sewer 2010’ contract, which was signed by Council and Tenix last month, is the largest single contract Council has ever entered into.
It includes duplication of a subterranean sewage pipe beneath the Murrumbidgee River which shall transport sewage from Estella, Boorooma, the Charles Sturt University and Bomen to the Narrung Street Sewage Treatment Works.
The project also involves design and construction of new sewage treatment works at both the existing Kooringal and Narrung Street facilities which will take around 18 months to complete; as well as the operation of these facilities and the Bomen industrial facility for at least 10 years.
WHAT: Sewer 2010 ‘Project Information Evening’
WHEN: Thursday the 7th February 2008 at 6.00 p.m.
WHERE: Wagga Wagga City Council meeting room
WHO'S INVITED: All interested sub-contractors, suppliers, and service providers
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.