In This Section
- Kapooka Open Day
- Kapooka Spring Ball
- Last Night at the Proms
- Crime Watch
- An Eventful City
- Charity Events
- Wagga RSL Club
- Civic Theatre
- The Riverina Conservatorium of Music
- Strings in the Gallery 2010 - Schubert and Brahms String Quintets - 5th September 2010
- Dreams and Images
- Brew Guitar Duo, Saturday 14th August
- Stephen O'Connell's Illara Show July 25th 2010 - Bannister Room RCM
- 20th Century Classics for Flute and Piano
- Trio Al Quartetto
- Western Strings Tour 2010
- Free Lunchtime Concerts
- ANU School of Music Chamber Orchestra
- Cathy Wall in concert!
- Geoffrey Lancaster in Recital
- Four Flutes Concert
- Slava and Leonard Grigoryan @ the RCM this Thursday Evening
- Announcement of Funding Increase in Budget
- RCM Public Strategic Planning Meeting - Saturday 13th June 2009
- Free lunch time Concert, Thursday 21st May
- Volunteers wanted!
- RCM Recital Wagga Wagga Art Gallery Sunday 24 May at 4.30pm
- Genevieve Bodkin and Carmel Ryan Recital Sunday 3 May
- Recital on Sunday 5 April with Lauren Davis and Hamish Tait
- Hats off to Heather and Dave Wall
- Tchaikovsky at the RCM!
- Dates for the 2009 Riverina Conservatorium of Music Concert Series
- RCM Christmas Choir concert 7th December
- dominantSEVEN at RivCon
- Piano Recital Series No 5 with Hamish Tait 1 November
- RivCon Woodwind & Brass Concert
- Flute recital 19th October 2008
- RCM Scholarship Recital 26 September
- Wendy Lorenz Piano Recital
- Stakeholder Support for the Riverina Conservatorium of Music
- Instrumental Series at RivCon this August
- Ran Dank
- Icelandic Classical Guitarist at the RivCon
- RivCon Piano Concert 10 August
- Heather Wall Students Sing
- Something to Sing About
- Simon Tedeschi at RivCon
- Argentine Tango at RivCon
- Riverina Conservatorium of Music Keys Club
- Piano Concerto Series 2008
- Instrumental Concert Series
- Museum of the Riverina
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
- The Capital Entertainment Centre
- Roseleigh Manor
Riverina Conservatorium of Music Keys Club
Let the children play! Support the Con and keep music tuition accessible to all.
Riverina Conservatorium of Music is pleased to announce the launch of THE KEYS CLUB.
“The KEYS CLUB is a philanthropic membership supporting the Riverina Conservatorium of Music to be financially viable and develop its orchestra and practice space”, said Dr Andrew Wallace, Chair of the Riverina Conservatorium.
“Our aim of the Riverina Conservatorium is to provide music leadership, resources and expertise - in order to support a lifelong continuum of music education and music-making within the region.”
“If a child is receiving music education within school the chances are that it is provided by the Riverina Conservatorium of Music. The Conservatorium currently educates over 1100 students of which many are mature age and who rely on the Conservatorium to bring music making into their lives, Of great significance is the 856 school aged students from across the Riverina who access the RCM for their specialist music education.”
Hamish Tait, Director of the Conservatorium, in seeking your financial support said: “Your valuable contribution will enable music fees to be kept affordable so that music education is accessible to all within the Wagga Wagga and Riverina Community as well as assisting in the development of an orchestra that the region’s budding Musicians can call upon to make their performances possible.”
The Keys Club
It is possible to purchase White keys of a recondition Grand Piano for $1000 (aimed at individuals) and black keys for $1500 (aimed at companies).
• An engraved key to be given as token and certificate presented.
• Piano with engraved keys will be displayed in council building and/or Conservatorium.
• An end of tax year opportunity
• Recognition on website, newsletter.
• Invites to concerts.
• Guest at a special key club event, wine, cheese and performance.
Friends of the Riverina Conservatorium of Music
• For donations below $1000. Targeted at individuals and small companies.
• Gold $750. Silver $500 Bronze $250
• Recognition on Honour Board and newsletter
• Invites to concerts
• Be part of an exclusive group who will be rewarded with wine cheese performance maybe in Botanic gardens.
Riverina Conservatorium of Music Foundation was also launched at the same time and it is targeting the corporate donors with specific tailor made packages.
If you would like to purchase a Key or make a donation please contact the Conservatorium on 6925 3522.
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.