In This Section
- Fitzpatricks launch new website, blog and phone apps
- Wagga Direct
- Eric Bailey
- RSL merger
- Commins Hendriks
- Wagga Life Issue 2
- Wagga Direct Launched!
- Wagga Life Issue 1
- Wagga Business B2B Magazine
- Fitzpatricks Real Estate
- Featured Businesses
- the red Pomegranate
- NSW Business Chamber
- Wagga Wagga Business Chamber
- Women in Business
- Invitation to Christmas in July Dinner
- No Glass Ceiling at Mercy Health
- 2010 is the Year of Women in Local Government
- Christmas Cocktail Evening, Tuesday 1st December
- Women In Business Latest News
- October Dinner Meeting, Tuesday 13th October
- Regional Conference, 19th September
- Women in Business August Meeting
- Women in Business Welcome to 2009 function
- Conference and Events Facilities
No Glass Ceiling at Mercy Health
Submitted by Administrator on Mon, 11/01/2010 - 12:49pm
A link from Peter, the ABC reports that "Mercy Health, a hospital and aged care organisation, has almost 50% women on its board, and 71% of senior managers are women.
The Chief Executive John Ballard is the winner of the Australian Human Resources Institute CEO of the Year Award.
Listen to the report at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2009/2771731.htm
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.