In This Section
- Fitzpatricks launch new website, blog and phone apps
- Wagga Direct
- Eric Bailey
- RSL merger
- Commins Hendriks
- Wagga Life Issue 2
- Wagga Direct Launched!
- Wagga Life Issue 1
- Wagga Business B2B Magazine
- Fitzpatricks Real Estate
- Featured Businesses
- Moto Coffee
- Eclipse Handcrafted Furniture
- My Shed
- C Designz- Graphic Designer
- Mink Hair & Beauty
- Riverina Herbal Medicine & Thermal Imaging
- Raine and Horne Wagga
- Bolong Farms
- Ray White Rural
- ActionCoach Wagga
- HMA Twomey Patterson
- More Australians choose financial resolutions
- Homebuyers at risk with mortgage insurance
- Focus on Property Seminar
- No longer a niche market: You dont need millions to start investing
- End of Financial Year Looming
- Warning for business owners: Get advice before you lease
- Protect your most valuable asset - your income
- HMA Twomey Patterson Audit and Assurance Services
- Have your cake and eat it too: Access your super while at work
- HMA Twomey Patterson celebrating 60 years
- Are you prepared for retirement?
- Go to the head of the class with education costs
- HMA Twomey Patterson supports Movember
- HMA Twomey Patterson to host property investment briefing
- Miss Melina
- The Personnel Group
- Mild to Wild Tyres, Wheels & Restorations
- Brock Johnston Photographer
- GWS Personnel
- Job Centre Australia Limited
- Summit Personnel
- De Lew Designs Australia
- Riverina Party Hire
- Custom Car Care
- COMPACT Wagga
- Boyce Chartered Accountants
- Wagga Catering Equipment
- Naturally Floored reaches another milestone
- Naturally Floored Launch
- Knight Frank Wagga Wagga
- Wagga Glass & Aluminium
- Lennon Salvestro Planning
- O'Halloran Deal Lawyers
- Izziana Image Consultants
- Quest Wagga Wagga
- the red Pomegranate
- NSW Business Chamber
- Wagga Wagga Business Chamber
- Women in Business
- Conference and Events Facilities
Focus on Property Seminar
HMA Twomey Patterson are pleased to invite you to Pacific Eastcoast’s Focus on Property presentation that will be held on Thursday 9th September, 2010.
Their presentation will provide an update on the markets performance, with a focus on Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, and an outlook for the second half of the year.
They will also launch and provide detailed information on their new residential releases.
Details for this event are as follows:
Date: Thursday 9th September, 2010.
6:00pm Session Begins
7:00pm Session Close
Venue: Three Chefs - function room Townhouse, 70 Morgan Street, Wagga Wagga
Light refreshments will be provided upon arrival.
To register for this free information session, please contact Tanya Musgrave on (02) 6925 8377, or email Tanya.Musgrave@hmatp.com.au
Please register early as spaces are limited.
We look forward to seeing you on the night.
Newsletter sign up
Sign up for newsletter with Wagga Wagga Guide is easy. Just select the subscriptions that interest you and fill in your details. We will send you informative emails on a regular basis. We won't spam you or share you email address with anyone + it's easy to unsubscribe.